Friday 21 March 2008

Chocolate Cake Oil on Board 4.5ins x 6ins.

This is a painting of the chocolate cake I had for my birthday on the 2nd of January. It's been in my studio for a while so I thought it was about time I scanned it and put it up on my Blog. I didn't make the cake myself I bought it in Tesco. It was a very nice cake though, and the first slice fuelled the creative process. :)

This painting is so far also available as a greetings card and a bag on Zazzle.com, I shall probably add a few more products as well, though so far I've been too much of an art snob to make them into mouse mats, maybe I should paint some cheese, now that's an idea.

1 comment:

Leslie Saeta said...

At first when I read your blog I thought you meant that the piece of cake had been sitting in your studio since January! Hah! You are a very talented artist and I love your work. Glad to have found you.